Dragonfire Glass quality artisan lampwork beads. Happily creating individual items to satisfy your jewellery making needs.
Every item is hand crafted from raw materials. Each bead is made, fully kiln annealed and carefully cleaned. It is my hope that you get as much enjoyment out of my hand crafted items as I do designing and creating them.
Payments by credit or debit card for goods and services supplied by Dragonfire Glass using Paypal, this is the only accepted form of payment. Paypal do not release any details to me other than an email and a shipping address once a payment is processed. - International customers are responsible for all fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping to their respective countries and to ensure their orders do not violate their countries import laws. - Customs forms are clearly marked as a commercial package, contents fully disclosed and the retail price in £GBP. - Orders that remain unpaid after a period of three (3) days will be cancelled.
Dragonfire Glass welcomes custom orders and is happy to discuss any requirements you may have. - If after discussion you wish Dragonfire Glass to take up your commission a 5% non refundable deposit is required before work begins to cover costs.
- Once completed you will recive a link to your item where the transaction can be completed.
- Any custom orders that are unpaid after a period of one (1) month will be removed and relisted for general sale where applicable.
- Additional costs from the original quote may be incurred for changes that go beyond the original design specification.
Shipping is paid for through Paypal and provided by Royal Mail while parcels remain in the UK.
- International orders will be delivered by the countries standard postal service.
- In stock items in my store are ready to ship and are usually shipped within 48 hours of a cleared payment being received.
- Made to order items take a little longer and are usually shipped within 72 hours of receipt of payment. Larger orders may experience a longer wait though times will be quoted upon such orders being placed.
- Shipping on custom orders will be agreed before the project start date.
DragonfireGlass doesn't share information with any other website.
Returns and Faulty Items
- All items are sold in accordance with UK laws and distance selling regulations.
- As a consumer you are entitiled to a 7 day cooling off period on purchases and have the right to return faulty goods.
- If for any reason you feel an item is faulty please contact me within 2 weeks of receipt with details and a photo of the fault so the item can be reviewed.
- Faulty goods will be assesed and either a repair, exchange or refund will be offered.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
For more information on consumer rights please see the direct.gov website.